Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Khloe Kardashian On Caitlyn: ''Let's Not Drag My Mom Through the Mud''

Khloe Kardashian, Caitlyn Jenner
In a preview for Sunday's I Am Cait, Khloe kardashian and parent Caitlyn Jenner are seen on camera together for the first time, she confronts her  over comments she made about her mother Kris Jenner, whom she was previously married to, prior to her transition, for 22 years.
"We haven't really gotten a chance to talk since you sent me all those tough texts," Caitlyn say.
"Kim said that you said they were tough and Kim read all of them and she was like ‘these really weren't that tough,'" Khloé counters. "I just said ‘We don't care what you're doing.' Meaning we don't care if you want to transition. We want to support you and be there for you."
She continued, "But, we don't think that that entails you speaking negatively about my mom [Kris Jenner]," adding, "In our opinion, you don't even need to mention my mom...let's not drag my mom through the mud." Khloe is well known for speaking her mind. Well, let's wait on the next episode of I am cait on caitlyn's response.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar