Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Backless Dresses







If you couldn't tell from my about 10 billion instagrams, I had a blast in the Bahamas. I got a lot of comments/emails about the two dresses above.
Both are from Forever21! You can find the black one here and the hot pink dress here. Here's the best part... they're both under $20! 
Ok so, I'm not normally a Forever21 shopper, but I needed some 'fast fashion' for this past bachelorette weekend. I knew we were going to a club (literally) and so I wanted something stylish/chich/trendy while still staying true to myself; so, the night before my flight, I ran to Forever21 and found just what I was looking for. I also knew I wanted to spend as little as possible because I will most likely never wear either of these dresses again.
Do you ever shop Forever21? Have you ever been to a club (and no, this time, I do not mean a country club ;) ? This was my second time... the time before I was in the Bahamas, too-- let's just say that probably deserves its own blog post, ha! All in all, it was so much fun, and I am so glad I had these cute pieces for the trip because my back up was this J. Crew shift dress and after the experience, that would not have worked!! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar