Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

piCture pOlish Blogger Fest 2014



Yay, it's this time of the year again! It's piCture pOlish Blogger Fest 2014 and I'm thrilled to be part of it!

This year is a bit special (oh yeah, it's special every year!) because the blogger fest consists in 2 parts. The first one is a swatch of a new piCture pOlish shade called Pandora in my case and the second one is a nail art with nail vinyls.



So let's start with the swatch of the amazing Pandora! It's a gorgeous purple packed with holographic scattered holographic particles. I used 2 coats of this beauty for my pictures.
That's such a beautiful polish, I can't stop falling in love with it!







The second part of the challenge was a bit tricky. We had to create a nail art with 2 piCture pOlish shades that we were given (Swagger and Love in my case) and with nail vinyls. The nail vinyls I got are the  Right Angles nail vinyls from nailvinyls.com.



I started with piCture pOlish Swagger on my index, Essie Blanc on my middle and ring fingers, and piCture pOlish Love on my pinkie. I let everything dry for about 20-30 min and then applied the vinyls and used Swagger and Love to creat the different patterns!




I really enjoyed using these nail vinyls! If you tried some nail art with regular scotch tape and didn't manage to get a crisp and nice look, I definitely suggest that you try these nail vinyls. They're so easy to use and you can create so many awesome manicures! I really like how my pinkie turned out! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing what the other participants made!! And thank you, piCture pOlish, for this awesome opportunity! 





Purchase info
- piCture pOlish polishes can be purchased from piCture pOlish online store or from various retailers. You can find a list of all piCture pOlish retailers here. Don't forget to follow piCture pOlish on Facebook.
- Nail vinyls can be purchased from nailvinyls.com or directly through piCture pOlish.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar