Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tarte Cosmetics primers look interesting

 During my trip to New York, I came across Tarte Cosmetics. I didn't buy any because I got distracted by all the brushes in Sephora and therefore came home with useless brushes that I don't use. I wish these primers had been available when I was there because there is a serious rave/love thing going on with Tarte blushers.

I haven't tried the line so this isn't a review, more an observation that while I HATE primers with a passion, these are interesting me. Also, this is their limited edition palette for next season as well. So if you live near a Sephora, this is coming!
 I don't know if it is just me and my super pale skin but the light CC primer actually looks too dark for me. I don't know why. If they did an extra light, I would be all over that. However, I just don't trust how dark it looks in the picture!
anyone tried this? (also i can now see in the photo that they do a lighter then light version. On it)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar