Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

31DC2013 Day 13; Fox nail art

Oh my, what is this? A second post? Yes, it is, maybe you've seen that I'm a bit ahead with this challenge hence that I mostly schedule all posts early in the morning, because believe me, I'm not up that early! ;) And since I don't mind catching up the dates (since I started this some days behind) you'll now get day 13, which is animal print. I didn't want to do the regular (leopard spots or zebra stripes which I btw adore) and I really wanted to challenge my self with something different. Then I saw this amazingly cute fox nail art on pinterest and decided to make my own take on it. Which meant that I cartooned it a bit..haha And I hope you understand how I interpret animal print and fox. A fox really don't have a print per ce, but still with the color and white tipped tail it's still impossible to not interpret it as a fox. Oh well, you get the picture. And yea, I think this is simply so cute and lovely! <3


I actually made a very subtle gradient with the white and the blue which is barely visible in the pics. The rest is done with a dotting tool and fine liner.




Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP13
Kleancolor - Black
Kleancolor - Pastel Blue
Kleancolor - Mango
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar