Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Viva La Diva - 56, swatch

Hi, today is a late post since I've been out painting (my parents house) all day. The color for Vintage Week Challenge by Little Miss Nail Polish and Polished Marvels is green today and this is a polish I bought in the beginning of my nail polish collecting. I think this could have been my forth green polish ever and I wasn't content. The reason you see below..

..it's a jelly, and for about 7 years ago I didn't know how they could be used, not in nail art or anything. I knew nothing about jelly sandwiches and the new thing; pond manicures. Now I know better and I'll use this in some cool nail art soon, but for now you'll see it as it is, jelly and therefore transparent.

This is Viva La Diva - 56. As you can see it's a grass green jelly, with a tiny drip of blue in it. It's a real jelly and I believe this is 4-5 coats. I tried many coats to see if it would ever cover but I don't think it would.
Sorry for the late post. Know I'll go and read some nail blogs! :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar