Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kardashian Beauty - review of some polishes

Hello,

I've already blogged about a polish from Kardashian Beauty (HERE) (previously known as Khroma Beauty) and have some other pretties to show you.



I'll start with my favorite, Lapis. It's a dusty and a bit darker than your usual periwinkle blue, if that makes sense, creme. Consistency was perfect and 2 coats are required for full opacity. Oh my, I absolutely adore this kind of blue!
 



I also did a saran wrap manicure (tutorial here) with Lapis and a plain white polish and I really love how it turned out!




Second one is Float, a gorgeous dusty mint creme. It was easy to apply and required 2-3 coats to be opaque. That's such a pretty shade, isn't it?




Fairy Dust is made of gold hexagonal glitters in a clear base. The gold is not too yellow, it almost pulls toward silver. The glitters spread evenly on the nails and are easy to work with. Note that the smell of this polish was a bit strong although the other polishes from the brand smell like regular polishes. All their formulas are free of toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, and DBP so I'm not sure what this smell is linked to.
On my ring finger, I used 3 coats of Fairy Dust, while on the index only 1 coat. This polish is perfect for glitter gradients. That's how I like it the most. In my opinion, it looks a bit too heavy or too-much if you use 3 coats.
 


 
 
And finally we have Cherry Blossom Honey, a cute pink creme with blue undertones. It was opaque in 2 coats but I used 3 for the swatches below to make sure it looks nice on camera.
 

 
 
For the polish called Torrid (the dark red Jelly on the above picture), see my blog post HERE.
 
Final thoughts: The 5 polishes I tested have a nice formula, easy to work with. The colors are also very pretty. I especially love Lapis - I love this kind of blue - and Torrid because jellies are so much fun!
 
 


Purchase info:
Kardashian Beauty products can be purchased from Khroma Beauty Europe or Khroma Beauty. Don't forget to visit Global Beauty Secrets!
 You call follow Kardashian Beauty Europe on Facebook here.
 
 
*Some product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar