Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Madonna & Katy Perry Cover V Magazine's Summer 2014 Issue!


Madonna & Katy Perry appear together on the cover of 'V' Magazine's V89 Summer 2014 Issue!  The Material Girl teamed up with 'Prism' singer for a sexy, racy & provocative cover!   Famed photographer Steven Klein snapped several striking photos of  V Magazine's & Musics Latest Power Pairing! Take a look at the images from the upcoming issue below!



Madonna spoke to V Magazine about her father's relentless critiques and up front opinions on how she continues to express herself in a particular way:

"I would always say, 'Dad, I'm an artist, I have to express myself."
"I think he's finally come to terms with it. It's only taken 30 years," she continued. "He's like, 'Do you have to simulate masturbation on the bed? Do you have to?' 'Yes, Dad, I do."



Perry also told the magazine:

"I haven't gone that far yet," Perry chimed in. "But maybe under your great mentorship I might reach that point."





The issue featuring Madonna and Katy Perry arrives on newsstands this Monday!




#Madonna #KatyPerry #VMagazine #celebritynews #buzzfeed #newmusic #fashionmagazine #singers #celebrities #madonnakaty

http://www.vmagazine.com/
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/katy-perry-straddles-madonna-racy-magazine-shoot-article-1.1800743


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar