Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TOP PICK: Raven-Symone Sparks Gay Rumors After Controversial Tweet


Is former Disney star Raven-Symone gay?

Well it hasn't been confirmed by the star herself BUT she did tweet a message the other day that basically revealed the truth to her sexuality.

"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you," Raven tweeted Friday.

She was reportedly excited about the recent government decision legalizing gay marriage. The Supreme Court recently slashed the Defense of Marriage Act and Minnesota just passed its own gay marriage law.

That tweet was the first time Raven really talked to the public about her sexuality although gay rumors started in 2012 when she moved into a NYC apartment with a well-known lesbian model. At that time and after a magazine called out her new, gay lifestyle, she only mentioned the situation once on Twitter and never really admitted anything.

"I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. And I shall not start now," she tweeted back then.

"My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life...However that is my right as a HUMAN Being whether straight or gay," Raven explained.

"To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!"

So does this new tweet mean Raven is getting hitched? She recently told E! Online that is totally not the case! Read about that here.

Do you think all of this basically means Raven is gay? Are you shocked? Chime in!

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar