Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW SOUNDTRACK SINGLE: Ciara's "Paint It Black!"

Ciara just released her new Rolling Stone's cover single "Paint It, Black!"  The song is the official soundtrack single from Vin Diesel's upcoming fantasy thriller movie The Last Witch Hunter which is set to hit theaters on Oct. 23rd!  The film also stars Elijah Wood and Rose Leslie!   Ciara previously released the smouldering music video for her "Dance Like We're Making Love" single!  Ciara's new visual was directed by Dave Myers and brings fantastic package of fashion, dance and romance!  Ciara previously released her "I Got You" and "That's How I'm Feelin" featuring Missy Elliott & Pitbull!  All tracks are from her current studio album Jackie which was released back in May!   Ciara also released her remixed version of her hit "I Bet" single featuring T.I!
Listen to Ciara's "Paint It, Black" single!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




#Ciara #PainItBlack #RollingStonescover #VinDiesel #TheLastWitchHunter #soundtracksingle #DanceLikeWereMakinLove #newmusicvideo #DaveMyers #IGotYou# That'sHowI'mFeelin #MissyElliott #Pitbull  #IBetremix #T.I. #JackieTour #IBet #newsmusicvideo #Jackiealbum #DrLuke #studiosession #BodyParty #I'mOut #NickiMinaj #newalbum #buzzfeed #newmusic #musicartists

http://onlyciara.com/ccmag/
http://thatgrapejuice.net/2015/10/new-song-ciara-paint-black/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar