Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Time Zone - World Destruction (1984) / Cracking the System: with Coiffuriste Charlie Le Mindu by Anna Barr ~fuckingyoung.es


One of my favourite people. This man inspires me everyday. BRAVO, Charlie! <3

" Cracking the System: with Coiffuriste Charlie Le Mindu "

                                  by Anna Barr

"How did you venture into the business?"

"I started working in a hair salon when I was thirteen. The connection with the client was what excited me the most about the business and knowing that the more you do, the stronger the connection gets. From there, I wanted to work with people that inspired me directly. It is so easy now to reach people through all the social network possibilities.

When I first started, I wanted to create imagery inspired by what I already knew in fashion and/or art.  My perspective changed when I got sober, there was a quick turnaround in inspiration, and what I thought was important. My friends that still remain are my main source of inspiration now."


 " Charlie Le Mindu doesn’t need an introduction as his practice is hard to label, but best to experience. While he mixes art, fashion, and hair, it’s the latter that brought him into the forefront with beautifully bizarre and shocking creations. With a rebellious nature, he even has brought some of his shows to Paris Fashion Week including an iconic performance at Crazy Horse. He has used hair as an anarchic medium to do whatever he wants in Paris, Berlin, London, New York, and romantically to our seventh issue cover coiffing Lucky Blue Smith shot by Pierre et Gilles. "

Photography/Creative direction: Charlie Le Mindu & Dallas Bugera
Beauty: @CharlieLeMindu
Model @dalpal
Charlie Le Mindu portrait by Ben Hassett "

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar